Welcome to the official web site, (the “Site”) of OKC United Inc. (“OKC United”).
Information Collected and How it is Collected
- Automatically Generated Information: OKC United and our third party service providers may also collect non-personally identifiable information that is generated automatically while you are visiting the Site, other websites, mobile websites and/or mobile applications or elsewhere on the Internet in order to provide content and advertisements about goods and services of interest to you across those various devices. This data includes, but is not limited to, information such as IP address, web pages visited before and after visiting the Site, date and time, domain type, type of mobile device you use, your device’s unique ID, web pages you view and links you click on within the Site and interactions with an advertisement delivered by us or a third party advertising technology vendor. This type of information may be collected using different types of technologies, such as cookies and pixels. An IP address, for example, is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Site, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our Site visitors come. We also may use your non-personally identifiable information to enhance our Site.
- All Site users remain anonymous unless they choose to give us their personal information. You may elect not to allow us to collect and use this non-personally identifiable data as part of our Service by following the Opt Out procedures described below.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Remember me: If you select “remember me” on your computer when logging on to the Site, OKC United will set a persistent cookie to retrieve your username and password when you return to the site so that you do not have to enter it more than once. It also allows us to send confirmations, receipts, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of and our administration and operation of the Site. The persistent cookie also enables OKC United to track and target the interests of users to enhance the experience on the Site. The persistent cookie is removed when you uncheck the “remember me” check box.
- Disabling Cookies: The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive cookies, and how to disable cookies altogether. Note that if you reject or block cookies, it may affect your ability to enjoy the full functionality and experience of our Site.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Site [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit OKC United, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an e-mail] and for other related web site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain web site content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We, along with our third party service providers, may use non-personally identifiable information to provide more relevant advertising and content. If you’d like to learn more about this practice and your choices with respect to data collection, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance site, by clicking here or the Evidon opt-out program currently available at here. You can also stop this Site from collecting certain types of information that provide more tailored online ads and messages to you by clicking here.
Information Use and Sharing
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Promotions: On our Site, you may wish to participate in contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time. Through these promotions, you may choose to participate in activities such as sharing information found on our Site with others and sending e-mail invitations. In connection with any contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time via our Site, we use the information you provide to administer the contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. Subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, we also may use the information to communicate with you, or the other people you select, about our or our clients’ products and services or our partners may use such information to communicate with you about the contests, sweepstakes or other promotions or their products and services. If you choose to participate in these promotions, and are eligible to do so, we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, date of birth and telephone number.
Third Party Features
- Submitting your e-mail: Submitting your address anywhere on the Site may result in your e-mail address being added to the OKC United e-mail list. You may unsubscribe to OKC United e-mails at any time by opting out of e-mail subscriptions with the “unsubscribe” link included in each e-mail. Your e-mail address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process.
- We employ and maintain technology and security measures designed to protect your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us.
Digital Advertising Alliance
- This Site adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, which administers a program to help inform consumers about data collection and advertising practices and provides consumers a means to exercise choice with respect to certain advertising practices of participating companies. For more information about the DAA and the choices available via the program, please visit the DAA web site at www.aboutads.info.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you do, we will need to collect your information such as your name, email or transaction history in order to verify your identity. You may also authorize an agent to make a request on your behalf, who will need to provide similar information for verification.
- Deletion: California residents have the right to request the deletion of information. OKC United may not delete some or all requested personal data as required or allowed by applicable law.
- Access: You may request to receive details about how we collect, use, and share your personal data. Specifically, you may request to receive the specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you.
- Opt-Out of Sale: If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your information, please click here.
- Non-Discrimination: We do not discriminate against you for exercising any CCPA rights, such as the access and deletion rights described above. If we choose to offer a product enhancement or financial incentive that is contingent on you sharing personal information, we will ensure that the value provided to us by that collection is reasonably related to the value of the product enhancement or financial incentive.
- Shine the Light: Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, e-mail and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact OKC United on our Site or write to us at (with a reference to California Disclosure Information): OKC United, INC.Attn: Counsel
We will respond to such requests for information access within 30 days following receipt at the e-mail or mailing address stated above. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
Like many other websites and online services, OKC United does not currently alter its practices when it receives Do Not Track signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- We strongly encourage parents and guardians to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Special Statement for Job Applicants
- Any personal information that you provide to us when applying for a career position with OKC United will be used solely to consider and act upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for as long as necessary for such purposes or as otherwise required or permitted by law. We may disclose your personal information to our agents for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position you applied for, for other available positions or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties hired by us to collect, maintain, and analyze candidates for career positions or as otherwise required by law.
Visiting Our Site from Outside of the United States
Last updated: March 4,2021